Buying a Honda Certified Used Car is a smart choice. Only well-maintained Honda vehicles that are under six years old and have fewer than 80,000 miles are eligible for certification. The program includes many other benefits that a private seller just can’t match, like a thorough 150-point inspection conducted by a team of trained Honda technicians. Check and see the Honda Certified Difference.
Why should you choose a Honda Certified Used Car
Every Honda is a product of innovative engineering and quality manufacturing. And only well-maintained Honda models that are less than six years old and have a minimum of 80,000 miles are eligible for certification. The certification process includes:
- A thorough 150-point mechanical and appearance inspection, performed by the dealer, to ensure that each vehicle meets Honda Certified Used Cars standards
- Honda-trained technicians scrutinize all major vehicle systems, including brakes, engine, drive-train, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system and vehicle interior and exterior
- Dealer technicians recondition any component that does not meet our standards
- Any component that cannot be reconditioned is replaced with Genuine Honda parts
- A limited warranty that covers engine and transmission components for up to 7 years/100,000 miles
Shop online for a Honda Certified Used Vehicle
 7-year/100,000-mile limited warranty from the original in-service date. See dealer for limited warranty details.
Thanks to one of the most extensive used-car warranties in the business, every Honda Certified Used Car comes with peace of mind.
It covers major engine and transmission components, except for standard maintenance items, body glass and interior. Honda will repair or replace any covered part that is defective in material or workmanship under normal use.